Gatero

clan dissapear lv5.

Hi.. we are a bunch of friends from Argentina and Chile we make a clan lv 2 the first time and dissapear to the other day so we think ok let's do it lv 3 and see if dissapear.. yes it does. Yesterday we got it lv 5 and i spend money to put it full full.. we do arena we spend adena+bloods i will let some screens please help we want our clan back D: i can't insert screens btw

30 minutes ago, Gatero said:

Hi.. we are a bunch of friends from Argentina and Chile we make a clan lv 2 the first time and dissapear to the other day so we think ok let's do it lv 3 and see if dissapear.. yes it does. Yesterday we got it lv 5 and i spend money to put it full full.. we do arena we spend adena+bloods i will let some screens please help we want our clan back D: i can't insert screens btw

I just realize we lost the things in warehouse aswell D: fck me life. mats gone bloodcrystals gone recipes and parts of sets gone and i can't prove it because i don't have a screen of clan warehouse :(

and so far no gm answer, i pm enigma in game but no answer too, lets hope they resolve this bug and compensate ppl

We have been having the same problem this last week too. Every time the server resets our clan is gone. Could we please get a response to this so we know it's known and being looked into? Clans are one of the main pieces of content, its pretty off-putting to not be able to have one right now.

Edit: Enigma answered right as I was typing my post. Glad to hear to hear it.

Edited by Fira

i have the same problem here. Create the clan just yesterday and today it disapear.Any solution to our problem. My clan was lvl2   AMEA clan name  Persefonh clan leader

dev will fix the issue tomorrow, ill come back with an answer once is fixed.

k we made update now and fixed the error, u can create the clans now w/o problems.